Workshop on Ion Exchange Membranes for Energy Applications – EMEA2020
Due to the worldwide coronavirus pandemic, we are also forced to cancel EMEA2020.
We are really sorry about that.
- Chulsung Bae (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA)
- Dario Dekel (Technion-Israel Institute of Technology)
- Steven Holdcroft (Simon Fraser University, Canada)
- Patric Jannasch (Lund University, Sweden)
- Yuseung Kim (tentative – Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA)
- Klaus-Dieter Kreuer (MPI for Solid State Research, Germany)
- Nanwen Li (Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
- Kenji Miyatake (University of Yamanashi, Japan)
- William Mustain (University of South Carolina, USA)
- Stephen Paddison (University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA)
- Miles Page (PO-CellTech, Israel)
- John Varcoe (University of Surrey, UK)
Dr Corinna Harms – DLR Institute of Networked Energy Systems (Germany)
Prof Dirk Henkensmeier – Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST, South Korea)
Prof Artur Michalak – Jagiellonian University in Krakow (Poland)
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +49 441 99906-233